This group consists of a wide range of representatives from the Shaping Chair and Director, the programme leaders, representatives from PCC and the Leader of Council.
The function of the group is:
- To act as an advisory group in reviewing and shaping the City of Portsmouth's Regeneration Strategy and other initaitives eg City Deal
- To formulate tasks for the work stream chairs based on documents concerning strategy and forward planning.
- To give feedback to the work stream chairs.
- To offer feedback to PCC on its policies and the implementation of those policies vis-a-vis the Regeneration Strategy
- To receive regular updates in order to determine where energy and focus should lie
- To monitor output so as to ensure progress is made and that it is aligned to the Regeneration Strategy
- To promote the working of the Group to existing and prospective sponsors and associates
- To arrange an annual conference each year